BabbleFish

Looking for translation software? You're in the wrong place. But. If you think you might be interested in the musings of a cranky forty-something learning to follow her dreams, live without fear, love herself, and look good doing it, well then, hell, come on down!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Well, I'll Be...

...a Neo Pagan. Apparently. Or so says SelectSmart.com's Belief System Selector, and we all know that online quizzes never lie. But, a Neo-Pagan? Huh. Now, New Age (a 98% match) I can see, but Neo-Paganism as my only 100% match? I'm a bit surprised. You might even say that you could have blown me over with a Pan pipe

My top 5 matches:

1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
Browse Neo-Pagan related books. Click here for info

2. New Age (98%)
Browse New Age related books. Click here for info

3. New Thought (97%)
Browse New Thought related books. Click here for info

4. Unitarian Universalism (97%)
Browse Unitarian Universalism related books. Click here for info

5. Liberal Quakers (86%)
Browse Liberal Quakers related books. Click here for info

Is it just me, or does #5 sound like a contradiction in terms?

You know, this is way more than anyone in cyberspace needs to know about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home