BabbleFish

Looking for translation software? You're in the wrong place. But. If you think you might be interested in the musings of a cranky forty-something learning to follow her dreams, live without fear, love herself, and look good doing it, well then, hell, come on down!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

*#@! Cold

First trip out of the house since Friday. Had to return some already-overdue library books and pick up more OTC meds at the drugstore. Came home with, I kid you not: Ricola Natural Honey Lemon with Echinacea Throat Drops, SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug, SudaCare Shower Soothers (vaporizing shower tablets) and Robitussin Cough, Cold and Flu, for which I had to show a picture ID and sign on the dotted line (apparently neither my raspy mouth-breathing nor my doubled-over-leaning-on-the-counter coughing made me appear sufficiently sickly) . The Engineer, bless his heart, brought me some Congestion formula Robitussin the other day. Takes care of chest congestion and stuffy nose. All well and good, but what about all my other symptoms? Body aches, runny nose, headache? I think he forgot which one of us he was buying medicine for. I do not subscribe to the less is more school of anything.

Oh, goody. Time for another dose. Then it's back to bed with a book and the Vapor-Plug.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Bummer :(

Hope you're feeling better soon!!

Wed Feb 15, 09:13:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home