BabbleFish

Looking for translation software? You're in the wrong place. But. If you think you might be interested in the musings of a cranky forty-something learning to follow her dreams, live without fear, love herself, and look good doing it, well then, hell, come on down!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

(Curlers in Your Hair) Shame on You!

Apparently there's a connection between shame and feeling like an imposter. Found this quiz when doing a google search on the imposter syndrome. It includes questions like:

The thing I've done (or do) that makes me feel most awful about myself is...
If people knew what I was really like they would see that I am...

and

Deep down, I believe what's true about me is...

I guess we have to face false beliefs about ourselves in order to change them. Don't even ask. I'm not posting my answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home