BabbleFish

Looking for translation software? You're in the wrong place. But. If you think you might be interested in the musings of a cranky forty-something learning to follow her dreams, live without fear, love herself, and look good doing it, well then, hell, come on down!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Feels Like Spring!

It's 4:34 pm and it's 59 degrees. In Des Moines, Iowa. In February. Absitively amazing. I wish I could bottle the way I feel now. Eau de good mood. Something to guard against the dark days when I feel I'm in the "pitsth of despair." The sun is shining, it's warm, I've made real progress on my grad school applications and other procrastinatory items--life is good! On days like this, I feel capable and confident about what needs to be done, inspired and dare I say, happy. I love my life and don't get bogged down in what ifs. So if anyone would like to take on the task of inventing Eau de Good Mood, I'd be grateful. I can't offer any research money, but I'd be happy to look over your shoulder and murmur, "You go, girl!" at appropriate intervals.

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home