BabbleFish

Looking for translation software? You're in the wrong place. But. If you think you might be interested in the musings of a cranky forty-something learning to follow her dreams, live without fear, love herself, and look good doing it, well then, hell, come on down!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Waiting for Go-ddard

Have I mentioned (lately) how much I hate waiting?

Oh, sometimes--once in a while--I manage to go about my business (la la la) without thinking about whatever it is I'm waiting for.

This is not one of those times.

There is much business I should be going about, but all I seem to be able to do is compulsively check e-mail (hold on...Nope, nuthin') and listen to the phone not ring.

I hate this.

Makes me want to stop being Good Hannah and indulge in some good old-fashioned Hannah B. procrastination. Yeah, yeah, procrastination, that's the ticket. That will make me feel better.

Crap crap crap.

Sigh.

Okay, okay. I'm off to buy groceries for tonight's workshop. But just so we're clear? I have to. Doesn't mean I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home