BabbleFish

Looking for translation software? You're in the wrong place. But. If you think you might be interested in the musings of a cranky forty-something learning to follow her dreams, live without fear, love herself, and look good doing it, well then, hell, come on down!

Monday, April 10, 2006

School Daze

Some disturbing dreams this morning, most involving communal living (i.e., college dorms) and going back to school. The deadline for accepting Antioch's offer of admission is Friday. I still haven't heard from Goddard, which I'm starting to think is some kind of sign that maybe that's not the right school for me. Yeah, choosing a graduate school is exactly the kind of life decision that should be based on signs and dreams. Perhaps Antioch would be willing to grant a short extension. I may ask, as I should hear from Goddard "any day now." (Whoa, déjà vu. Methinks I've said that before.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home